Monday, October 22, 2007

Still sinking in...

Well, this new focus is still sinking in.
I was not expecting to get pregnant this month, while we were trying, we didn't do a very good job. I guess thats just proof that it only takes one time, and the right timing, LOL :)

So What am I dealing with thus far? Mostly just extreme fatigue. I am so tired I don't know what to do with myself. Nausea is just slight waves but nothing serious yet. Breast tenderness...wholy cow! PAIN - ouch!

Anyway, its so early in this new trip I am venturing on, I know I have a lot in store coming soon. I am just trying to get through until my 1st appt Nov 6th. Its sooo far away!
I just keep worrying about losing the pregnancy because its very common this early on. Seeing the doc and getting the initial physical and blood work, etc will set my mind at ease and also make this all seem real. I feel like I am dreaming, its so strange.

So...as you can see my bog has taken on a new direction. No more weight loss, til after the baby is born, and no more kimkins (shutter). I hate that word.

Nothing but baby going on here, so if your interested in following my journey of pregnancy, pull up a seat and join me here.
:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

A great book to read is A Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. Here is a link to Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Girlfriends-Guide-Pregnancy-everything-doctor/dp/0671524313 I'm not sure that will work, but google it! It is funny and helpful! Good luck! I'll be checking in on you often.

Lots of Love,
Amy

Carol said...

Hey Sweet Kim!
I'm glad you have this blog 'cause I want to know how you and bambino are doing. I'm glad you are not suffering too terribly with the morning sickness, I didn't either. I am so happy for you! I will check on you here as often as I can.
Love ya,
Carol

Etheral Kim said...

Amy - thank you!! I have cupons for Borders so I need to go get some more books!

Carol - i am so happy to be able to blog about me and my little bean :) Its so exciting thanks for checking in on me!!

Love to you both!