Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October.....

I love the fall! Its my favorite time of year. The campfires, the fireplace fires, red wine BY the fire, LOL .
Its so crisp and beautiful in New England! You can't beat it!
Not only that, but getting out for a run is awesome! The weather couldn't be more perfect in the mid 60's and sunny. Yesterday I went and was so at peace.
Its a time when I can get outside. reflect on my day, unwind, destress, get in shape, feel great! The list of benefits goes on, and on. The scenery is gorgeous, along the river with the fall foliage.
You really get to appreciate all the beauty around you that we often take for granted while we are speeding along in our cars trying to get to work, or get home from work, or get the kids off to school. Its really a chance, for me anyway, to "stop and smell the roses" as the old saying goes.
To remind myself how very lucky I am to live among such beauty and peacefulness.

So, As you can see, I am thrilled that fall is here!

I am also seeing this month as a new beginning. An opportunity to put the summer and all its contents behind me that were less than desirable. I have put Kimkins behind me. I emailed their tech support, and strangely enough, they immediately responded with issue resolved. I demanded that after several personal emails to kimmer, that my subscription be cancelled, as I was still getting email notifications of posts to my old challenege and the newsletter, and basically, if they didn't see that it was taken care of immediately, I was suing for harassment. I contacted and attourney because I just couldn't take it anymore. I was banned from the forums yet, they are still notifying me of posts to that stupid challenge. It was aggravating to say the least. Well, it seems its been resolved and I am TOTALLY free of that site! WOOO HOOO! :)

I extended my Induction, because my first week wasn't so clean. So this week was perfectly clean, and I am down a total of 4 lbs. The challenge is awesome! I absolutely adore my teammates. You guys rock!
I am relaxed about losing the weight. Its coming off, I feel good, My hair is not falling out as much anymore, and my skin is glowing! That diet dried it out! Its healthy again, I am healthy again, and loving eating food and losing weight with the only side effect being the inches and lbs going each day, and a HIGH energy level!

So....I am in deep into my new permanent WOE, thats bringing me my much needed and desired weight loss....

Stay tuned for my next weigh in!

2 comments:

chickycola said...

NO You ROCK! :D
You are doing great! I'm excited to be on your team!
I remember the fall leaves from growing up in New York State...I miss them here. We get yellow leaves, but never the pretty Red and oranges.

Etheral Kim said...

Oh....I lOVE the fall colors here! So beautiful :)

you rock - don't be modest, he he

Thank you ((HUGS))