Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 1 Down.....

Well Today is Day 7 since I started back on Atkins.

I didn't have the cleanest Induction, though, I did lose 3 lbs this week. YAY!!!

I caused myself a bit of a stall having some Michelobe Ultras Last weekend, and learned from that. ;)

We also started a Biggest Loser Challenge like the show over on my new forum.....www.lowcarbdiscussion.com.
Its going to be so fun and I can't wait. It starts monday and goes 8 weeks.

I went for a run yesterday. It was awesome! I felt great and can't wait to go again today. Hopefully its not thunderstorming.

Ok Christin is doing better and is home. She has a great new video post on her blog today everyone should check out here: http://the-journey-on.blogspot.com/
We are still praying for her, as she has more tests on her heart coming up, so please take a moment to say a prayer for her.

TRUTH - Still at it bringin down the Kimkins house! ya boy! lol http://thetruthinhiding.blogspot.com/

Well I really don't have much to blog about today. I keep hoping to come up with some incredibly useful info for you all - but hey...I can just keep posting links to my friends who have all the good stuff :)

Week 2 here we go!

No comments: