Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Apologies....

It has been brought to my attention that through my posts I am attacking all Kimkins members, good or bad.

For anyone who follows the diet, and is a member, and has been successful, and at the same time, not Banned anyone, bashed naysayers, disrespected and talked trash about us, I am deeply sorry if you feel offended by my posts here. I really am!

Please understand that while I know I am on the WWW and do expect things to be taken all different ways, that, my lashing out, or posts about Kimkins, are no reflection on those of you that are good decent people who mean it when you say "friend" and don't bother those of us that left, and just do your thing.

My Anger and bashing is for those that banned me and my friends, that are snooping over at our new forum and banning people at Kimkins for what they say elsewhere. Those people like Delaney (singinglass), and TippyToes. For those like Gary (lasttimeforme), than banned me for no reason, as I NEVER spread any negativity and There are several people that saw my goodbye post and can attest to that. These people with nothing better to do than Kiss Kimmer/Heidi's ass.

To Vanessa,- I am really sorry that you were isulted in anyway. I do think your just the greatest and miss you terribly, and hope that if you do read my blog and see posts against Kimmer and Kimkins, that you know its not against you personally, but against Kimmer and those that do her dirty work.

Thanks for reading......

No comments: