Friday, September 14, 2007

I will probably regret this...

But with the abruptness of the situation, I have to do it now.

Be warned, I am extremely overly emotional. I will cry through typing this whole thing no matter how long it takes, but I have no choice. I may come off as over dramatic but understand its just my emotions at their peak, but I can not wait.

I am officially leaving Kimkins. Not the Diet (that is done already), but the website.

To my Kimkins friends...


My dear friends,

I love you so very much.

I am so sorry that I must leave you. I feel like I am ditching you, but my heart reminds me that I must go for no other reasons than morals and self sanity and look out for me and thats what I am doing. I feel anxiety when I log on to the site, and I feel guilty. I am supporting fraud and the rip off of innocent hard working people by staying an continuing to post there and the promotion of a severe and possibly dangerous diet to young men and women.

I have upset some of you and in doing so, and have learned that things are not always what they seem when it comes to friends.
This alone makes me HATE kimkins even more and Kimmer or Heidi Diaz or whoever she is today. We make friends and then those relationships are torn apart by this situation. By her betrayal. Its like what money does to people and in this case weight loss is the money. YES the diet works. I will not question that. Its not for me is all and I don't believe its safe. From the hair loss alone I know that. Please don't retaliate with possible causes as I know of them all and they do not pertain to me.

I have to leave. I have no choice. It truly breaks my heart and I have cried much over this and especially some reactions I have received, and thats just the evil that Kimmer spreads I guess. I wanted to be honest not just disappear. I felt that my friends needed an explanation.

I fully support the Banished. They are lovely people that did not deserve the treatement they received from Kimmer. Yes they have spoken out about it, but answer this, Where is Kimmer???
Why has she not addressed her thousands of members that paid her for the answer to our problem and with the faith that she has been there? She who has NOT been there. What does she have to say for herself? She has not adressed any of this in any way except that you will be banned for making trouble. But wait, those that have been banned, only asked questions they did not make trouble and that is proven in documentation.
Hmmm.. Interesting. You would think a professional would have some dignity and be an adult.

I am not a trouble maker. I never have been. You won't agree, well some of you won't, and thats ok.
Its as simple as this. I feel the need to say how I feel about the situation and say good bye to people I care about. Thats all I am doing. Venting and saying goodbye.

My friends,
I will miss you, but I am moving on to a place where I feel free to roam without the worry of running into hate and malice. I know that our challenge was not riddled with it but I felt as though I was confined there to be "safe."
please take very good care of yourselves, and know that I will think of you often. I will not be able to post on Kimkins after this and my goodbye on the forum, and so I hope that with good intentions only if you wish to seek me out that you do.

To Kimmer/Heidi:

Swallow your pride and tell people you lied and reveal yourself. You are a coward like none other. Step forward why don't you and be a decent person and stop saying you suffer from Agoraphobia when we all saw you on the surveilance tape out in public. You are a fraud. You steal from us hard working people and play off our vulnerability of wanting to lose weight. You are the lowest of low. You are a coward. You are cruel and do not deserve the riches you have obtained from us. Know this...Karma is very real and you will face yours.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Dear Kim,

I love you and you have to do what is right for you sweetie! If I had gobs of hair falling out I would do something different too. Just be healthy and take care of yourself. I love ya to pieces and will always consider you a member of my family.
Love ys bunches,
Carol

Queen Mary Lady said...

I agree with Carol. Obviously something is wrong. If it's not from stress or something the doctor can pinpoint, and you really feel it is from the diet, then it's not a good thing for you.
If I may, may I suggest you visit www.stellastyle.com? This guy is/was a chef, and has been low carb for 5 yrs. His recipes are FANTASTIC. Check it out! :) I go there as well as Kimkins, but I don't mention it on her board.

Bridget/QueenMaryLady

Etheral Kim said...

Thank you ladies!!
I will miss you so I hope you do visit me from time to time :)

When I was on atkins a few years back my hair became more healthy and thick and so I am hoping that the problem will correct itself going back to that WOE.

Bridget thanks for that site I will check it out, thank you thank you!

((HUGS)) to you both!!

Unknown said...

Kim, you don't need to ever regret following your heart. Those of us who've come to know you a bit in this virtual world and come to care about you are not going to turn on you for making a choice that's right for you. And we don't even have to miss you since you've started this lovely blog.

I'm rooting for you that the Atkins will get you to goal in good time and that the hair loss will stabilize.

And don't cry anymore, okay. Makes me sad. You're a lovely young lady and you don't deserve any unnecessary pain for following your heart.

Jag

Etheral Kim said...

Hi Jag!
Thank you that means so much to me!!
I don't have any regrets really. I thought the response to this post would be pure evil like I have seen against the Kimkins refugees :) But I prepared myself in case it happened. Thankfully so far, I just have you wonderful women commenting.

vn7wl said...

Hello my darling Kim!!! I am so sorry that your goodbyes on Kimkins were deleted. That is really uncalled for. That is the ADMIN doing, I am sure. I think your right in your feelings. I think if you don't feel healthy, then you should not pretend to be. Follow your heart and do what is right for you. Kimkins is not for everyone...Atkins is not for everyone...WEight watchers is not for everyone....You have to find what works for you! I love you very much! and will continue to keep up with you! I wish you continued success with Atkins!! KUTGW you sexy girl u. As far as me and the baby bean, we are still having a few issues, but with rest I hope to work them all out!!! Will definetly keep you posted!! Oh, and BTW get on some prenatals...a really good prescription strength one. It will make your hair and nails strong and gorgeous!!! Well gotta run! Love ya Bunches! V.

Etheral Kim said...

Vanessa thank you for writing they officially banned me from Kimkins so if you PM'd me back I can not reply.

Love you bunches and take care of you and that little one :)