Friday, September 21, 2007

Atkins Induction Day 2....

I am down 2.5 lbs already. Thats awesome and I couldn't be more pleased! I know its water, but its 2.5 lbs so who cares! LOL :)

I feel pretty good. Much more satisfied, not rushed. Those GG Crisp Breads are a life saver. I am not even craving the carbs when I have those, they really are a godsend. I went to Whole Foods yesterday and bought like 6 packages, ha ha ha.

Well I joined a Challenge on my new forum, www.lowcarbdiscussion.com. Thank you Jimmy Moore for providing a safe landing for us all! Love you bunches!! YOUR THE MAN BABY!

The Challenge is to lose 20 lbs by halloween. Thats roughly 3 lbs per week, and so far on day 2 I am down 2.5 So I think I have a good head start!

I am getting back into running today. It's beautiful out and nothing was better for me mentally, or spiritually than going for a run along the river after work. Its the perfect ending to a LONG day and a LONG commute, so I know once I get back out there I will be addicted again. Its my private time to unwind and come back to center with myself. Not only that the stress relief is ridiculous! You can't beat that.

Well I think my shell has a crack in it, and I should be hatching soon :)

6 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for being such an enthusiastic supporter, Kim! LOVE YA TOO! ;)

Etheral Kim said...

Any time Jimmy! Thanks for being REAL and being there as a supporter for all of us! It means so much! ((HUGS))

theTRUTH said...

Kim. Are you talking about the 20lbs by November challenge? I didn't see you in there.

Etheral Kim said...

No There is a Kimkins 20 lbs by Halloween Challenge thats the one I joined. :)

There is only a few though not many we need more! LOL

MrsA said...

WTG on the 2.5 lbs. gone! Woohoo!

Etheral Kim said...

Thank you all you rock!