Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I take it back..this takes the cake and I am posting here..

Here is a dialog between Kimmer and an Admin regarding my banning....

Gary wrote:
Kimmer, I banned a member kimgreen94 for making an announcement that she is leaving and being negative. She provided a link to her blog saying that the Admins that just left were right and the you need to make a public apology etc...... I deleted her message but she has many posts and her new blog is listed in her signatue. Anyway to remove the link in her signature?She was a member of a few challenges I belonged to and kept track of everyone's losses. She would lose a few and regain all the time. Now she is telling everyone Kimkins is making her hair fall out and she was starving herself causing her to binge all the time. Another stupid excuse. LOL

Gary

Kimmer wrote:
Well, Gary haven't you been a busy bee this weekend! Thanks, the tech guys are deleting her signature. THANKS!


Well I guess I was right about you Gary....

3 comments:

theTRUTH said...

Kim,
I hope seeing this information didn't upset you more than you already were at your treatment by a supposed friend. I thought you had the right to know the TRUTH.

Etheral Kim said...

It does upset me, BUT Aina seriously ATTACKED me in email how dare I accuse Gary. So I was thrilled to get it and validate my concerns about him. I sent it to Aina, and Gary. No response from Gary, but I am sure he sent it to Kimmer.
Aina basically said she doesnt care and she supports Gary no matter what. she also said that she would have no part in or support my "organization" That spies on people and infringes on their rights to privacy. I said Well Aina...what do you think your doing by supporting Kimmer and Kimkins? HELLOOOO!!!

MrsA said...

*HUGS*