Friday, September 14, 2007

Revised standing....

I have been following the TC diet the last couple days. I lost a lb. YAHOO!

But I am still just not satisfied and I need to be in order to stick with something.

Kimkins is out because well,. My hair is falling out. Not only that I was starving all the time leading to binges because I just could not stick with the severity of it. Its just not for me even though I promoted it to so many, I am regretting it now and apologize to you all, you know who you are. I know it is working for so many, thousands of people and thats great. Its just not for me.

Thin commandments isn't really out but with the allowance of grains and it being soo loosley structured, I don't feel its working for me. I need to get into Ketosis without starving myself.

So I am back to my tried and true that was hugely successful for me and in every way. I lost weight, I felt fantastic, I didn't lose hair, I loved the food. The only reason I left it was because I approached it all wrong. I entered it as a quick fix for weight loss and not a total lifestyle change for the long haul. But I know that if I began it as a new lifestyle that I would be at goal right now, and not still fighting this battle.

My Kimkins Friends and advocates I am sorry....I am going back to Atkins.
I purchased Jimmy Moore's book offline yesterday and in reading it remembered why I went there first to begin with and why I should not be afraid of the fats. I have always been a true Atkins believer and thats where I belong.

I am not leaving my Kimkins friends, though I am not sure if I will be welcome now *wink* :)
Becuase My place there is for support, guidance, weight loss, love. Thats what we are. A "weightloss family" since thats our common goal. So I hope that you all that read this will still welcome me to be a part of your community, as I love you very much!

Ok so that is where I stand on my diet, and I am not changing it again. I realize Its time to pick something and commit to it and I have done that.


So here I go...............................

4 comments:

thetruth said...

As I said in my PM. You are always welcome there! My own eating is now a cross between Kimkins and Atkins. I do limit fat, but I am not afraid of it, and I actually try to eat more of it than I have been. Heavy cream, EVOO, sunflower seeds, some cheese, and yes, some beef. So far, so good. As I said. Nice blog.

Etheral Kim said...

Hi Craig!!! So nice of you to drop by! :)

Thanks for the warm continued welcome!
I just love the Atkins WOE and how effective AND satisfying it is.

Come by anytime I need visitors so I am not a blogging loner, ha ha :)

Jimmy Moore said...

I'm proud of you, Kim! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your happy and healthy life thanks to livin' la vida low-carb.

GO GET 'EM GIRL! :D

Etheral Kim said...

Thank you Jummy Thanks so much for popping into my little world I am trying to set up here :)

I am so thrilled to be back on Atkins I feel alive and reborn again!