Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ok I have totally contradicted myself...

Sorry I look like an idiot.

Let me rephrase my entire last post.

I do enjoy reading the Anti Kimkins blogs and Kimkins Slamboards. I have a gripe with her and her diet and what she has done to so many. Its like I have said many times, Its like that car wreck you just have to check out, but eventually you drive on.
This is a trainwreck though, ha ha

I simply was just saying I don't want to post anti-kimkins stuff on here anymore (if I can help it) becuase I want this to be a place to blog about me and my weight loss journey.

And while I am still not a mean hateful person...I am on the side following diligently the Kimkins saga unfolding.

Thats all. :)

1 comment:

theTRUTH said...

if you want to know how and why you got banned and your posts got deleted, I have the proof. I'm going to post them on my blog, but I will wait to hear from you