Monday, September 17, 2007

Its Official.....

I have been banned from the Kimkins website and my signature deleted from my posts.

Well I expected it, they are EVIL.

I mean All I did was state some facts in my blog! GEEZ, like Kimmer is a fraud and a coward. or should I say Heidi, or should i say SydneyNelson since that's the new suspicion! LOL
Kimmer I hope you get to be someone SUPER cool next week.

Ok Ok now I just sound mean. I don't mean to. I just have a fire under me over this whole thing and those Admins over there, they flying high with their big power trips editing peoples posts and signatures, deleting posts, banning people, and now deleting entire personal journals.

Next to Kimmer you guys take the cake...seriously!

Way to pass off the blame and looking bad Kimmer. Make Admins able to do all that so people yell at them and not you. Nice work. You really are a piece of work.

Wait that's not all - NOW Admins are browsing other sites, that us Kimkins refugees have gone to take up residence in, and if you speak bad about Kimmer or the diet OUTSIDE the Kimkins website, you will be banned. Now our Internet travels are being monitored? I bet that's why I got banned. Oh well, I actually feel free of it all. Now I am forced to stop staring at this train wreck called Kimkins. It was hard to turn away I will admit.
Now how is that Legal or even Moral in anyway. These Admins aren't enough of Kimmer's pets now they are scouting the WWW on us? Unreal!

Know this Kimkin's admins, your being scouted as well, and your being exposed on the WWW. Watch out, what goes around Comes around. I did mention Karma before right?

Yeah check this out peeps!
I posted a polite goodbye on my Halloween Challenge to my friends. I stated that I must leave because of the controversy surrounding Kimkins and that my blog would be updated with a more in depth explanation. Well they didn't like that because the admin over there, That I THOUGHT was my friend, up and deleted my good bye post and all of my CLEAN posts back to 9/13. Hmm...not so nice Mr Admin, Not so nice of you. I found out because friends were PM'ing me "why are they acting like you left??" Oh I dunno I posted a hear felt goodbye and our Admin/Challenge creator deleted it.
So sorry I posted a link to my free speech blog so my friends would understand and so I didn't put anything negative on the site!!!!

Hello!! Isn't that some violation of my rights? Well If not its a violation of human decency I know that.
Oh wait then he went on to post a nasty "NO NEGATIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED" post in response to people asking why my post was deleted. I didn't post anything negative! I said goodbye to my friends. I cried while I did it and you had the nerve to up and delete it and me.
How insanely mean and insensitive.



Well to all my old friends over there - I really hope you escape soon. A burning train wreck is a dangerous place to be and I miss you all. My Mailbox over their is filling up and I bet they think I am ignoring them but the truth is I was banned. This is the message to me when I tried to log in:

You don't have access
You don't have access to forums, chat or private messagesGo to
Homepage
Reason : Member complaints


Member complaints! C'mon. I said good bye and left thats it!

Well like I said in the beginning of this post....
EVIL

Ok I am done ranting for today. I am moody and cannot believe I was banned.

No comments: